以下清单依据英国移民规则(Immigration Rules)之《Appendix Student》中“Genuine Student”真实性要求及UKVI学生途径(Student route)案件处理指南之面谈实践整理,仅为可能被问及之要点,用以评估申请人的学习动机、课程一致性、财务能力、遵规意识及返回意图。面试问题具个案性,实际提问以签证官(ECO/UKVI)现场为准。
Below is a consolidated list derived from the Genuine Student requirement under Appendix Student of the Immigration Rules and UKVI Student route casework practice. It illustrates questions commonly used to test motivation to study, course coherence, financial capacity, compliance awareness, and intention to leave. Questions are illustrative; actual questions are at the ECO/UKVI’s discretion.
一、课程与院校选择 Course and institution choice
- 为什么选择英国作为留学目的地,而非其他国家?Why have you chosen the UK rather than other destinations?
- 为什么选择该院校和该课程?你如何进行院校与课程比较与调研?Why this institution and this specific course? How did you compare and research alternatives?
- 你对课程的主要模块、授课方式(讲座/研讨/实验)、评估方式、授课地点和校区有何了解?What do you know about the main modules, teaching and assessment methods, and the campus/location?
- 课程的颁授机构、学位级别(RQF/NQF)与学制时长是什么?Who is the awarding body, what is the qualification level (e.g., RQF) and the course duration?
- 是否包含实习(placement/sandwich year)或实训?时间比例及是否符合学生签证工作实习时长限制?Does the course include a placement? What proportion of the course is it and does it comply with Student route limits?
- 你是否需要ATAS证书?若需要,你是否已申请并了解其要求?Do you require ATAS clearance? If yes, have you applied and do you understand its requirements?
- 入学英语要求为何?你取得的语言成绩(分项)如何满足录取条件?What are the English language entry requirements and how do your test scores meet them?
- 该课程如何与你以往学术背景或工作经验衔接?若跨专业,学术合理性何在?How does the course relate to your prior study or work? If changing field, explain the academic rationale.
- 若你曾在英国学习,说明此次课程与既往学习的学术进阶或合理延续关系。If you previously studied in the UK, explain academic progression or continuity.
二、学习计划与职业规划 Study plan and career objectives
- 你完成学业后的短期与长期职业规划是什么?What are your short- and long-term career plans after graduation?
- 课程内容将如何提升你在本国或地区的就业竞争力?How will the course enhance your employability in your home country/region?
- 你是否了解该行业在本国的就业市场、雇主需求和薪资区间?Do you understand the job market, employer requirements, and salary ranges in your home country?
- 你对毕业后在英国工作的政策有何了解(例如Graduate Route)?请说明你的主要目的是否为学习而非留在英国工作。What is your understanding of post-study options (e.g., the Graduate Route)? Confirm that your primary intention is study, not remaining to work.
三、财务能力与资金来源 Financial capacity and source of funds
- 你的学费总额、已支付押金、剩余学费及支付计划为何?What is the total tuition fee, deposit paid, outstanding balance, and payment plan?
- 你的生活费要求标准(伦敦/非伦敦)是多少?How much maintenance is required (inside/outside London rates)?
- 你的资金存放于何处、以何人名义?与该账户持有人关系为何?Where are your funds held and in whose name? What is your relationship to the account holder?
- 若由父母或第三方资助,是否具备正式资助证明和同意书?If funded by parents or a third party, do you have formal sponsorship evidence and consent?
- 资金来源的可追溯性如何证明(工资单、税单、公司账目、房产交易、存款单据)?How can you evidence the provenance of funds (salary slips, tax records, business accounts, property sale, deposit receipts)?
- 账户中近期大额入账的来源与商业合理性何在?Explain any recent large deposits and their legitimate source.
- 若获得奖学金或贷款,相关条款、金额、发放主体和到账安排为何?If you have a scholarship or loan, what are the terms, amount, sponsor, and disbursement schedule?
- 住宿安排与费用预算为何?How have you arranged accommodation and budgeted for it?
- 如有家属同行,你如何承担其生活费与学费/托育费?If bringing dependants, how will you support their maintenance/childcare?
四、合规意识与移民史 Compliance awareness and immigration history
- 你对学生签证的工作限制有何了解(学期中每周工时、禁止自雇/职业运动员/艺人等)?What work restrictions apply to Student permission (term-time hours, prohibition on self-employment, professional sport/entertainment)?
- 你如何确保出勤率与学业进度,理解赞助方(Sponsor)的合规监控要求吗?How will you maintain attendance and progress, and do you understand sponsor compliance duties?
- 你是否明白学生签证不得动用公共资金(No Recourse to Public Funds)等条件?Do you understand conditions such as no recourse to public funds?
- 你是否有任何签证拒签史、逾期停留、违反签证条件或刑事记录?Have you had any refusals, overstays, breaches of conditions, or criminal history?
- 你此前在英国或其他国家的出入境记录与停留目的为何?What is your prior travel/immigration history and purposes of stay?
- 你与本国的社会和经济纽带为何(直系亲属、雇主承诺、资产)?What ties do you have to your home country (family, employment commitments, assets)?
- 课程结束后,你为何会离开英国?What will prompt you to leave the UK upon course completion?
五、CAS与文件一致性 CAS and documentary consistency
- 请提供CAS编号,并解释CAS上课程、费用、开学/结束日期、上课地点与实际计划是否一致。Provide your CAS number and explain consistency of course details, fees, start/end dates, and study location.
- 你是否满足学术与英语条件,CAS上是否标注免语言或内测通过?Have you met academic/English conditions, and does the CAS reflect this?
- 你是否需要且已取得肺结核检测证明(如适用)?Do you require and hold a TB test certificate (if applicable)?
- 你是否年未满18岁?若是,是否具备父母同意书与监护/住宿安排?Are you under 18? If yes, do you have parental consent and care/accommodation arrangements?
- 你是否曾更换课程/院校或递交多份CAS?原因与时序为何?Have you switched courses/providers or held multiple CAS? Explain reasons and timeline.
- 你是否已支付IHS与签证费,知悉签证有效期与入境时限(vignette/permission)?Have you paid the IHS and visa fee, and do you understand vignette/permission validity and entry window?
六、学习经历与学术可信度 Academic background and credibility
- 你最高学历与最近学习经历为何?有无学习空档?如何合理解释空档期的工作或活动?What is your highest qualification and recent study history? Any study gaps and how are they explained?
- 你为何适合该课程的学术难度?What makes you academically prepared for this course?
- 你对课程评估要求、毕业条件和关键里程碑(论文/项目)是否清晰?Are you clear on assessment requirements, graduation criteria, and key milestones (e.g., dissertation/project)?
- 你的英语运用能力能否支撑学术学习?以何证据证明(测试成绩/学术写作/工作英语环境)?Can you cope with academic English? What evidence supports this?
七、地理与生活安排 Practical arrangements
- 你对校园所在城市的生活成本、交通、天气与文化环境有何了解?What do you know about living costs, transport, climate, and culture in the study location?
- 你如何安排抵英后的报到、注册与住宿入住时间表?What is your arrival plan for enrolment and accommodation?
八、家属与受抚养人 Dependants (如适用 If applicable)
- 你是否符合在读期间携带家属的资格限制(注意自2024年起多数授课型课程不再可携带家属,博士或研究型课程例外)?Do you meet the current restrictions on bringing dependants (note post-2024 limits; generally permitted for PhD/research-based higher degrees)?
- 家属的资金、住宿与学龄儿童教育如何安排?How will you provide for dependants’ maintenance, accommodation, and schooling?
九、诚信与一致性 Integrity and consistency checks
- 你提交的银行对账单是否为你本人/父母/资助方账户原件或等效电子对账单?是否可联系银行核验?Are your bank statements original or equivalent e-statements for you/parents/sponsor, and can they be verified with the bank?
- 你的陈述、文件与CAS信息是否存在不一致之处?如有,请解释。Are there any inconsistencies among your statements, documents, and CAS? If so, explain.
- 你是否理解如提供虚假材料或虚假陈述可能导致拒签及未来申请受限?Do you understand that deception or false documents may lead to refusal and affect future applications?
实务提示 Practical note
- 面试通常围绕“真实性”与“可信度”展开,重点在课程合理性、资金可用性与来源可追溯性、合规意识以及完成学业后之合理去向。Interviews focus on genuineness and credibility: course rationale, availability and provenance of funds, compliance awareness, and realistic post-study plans.
- 未按要求参加面试或回答不能令UKVI满意,可能导致以不满足“Genuine Student”要求而被拒。Failure to attend or satisfactorily address concerns may result in refusal for not meeting the Genuine Student requirement.